For any and those thinking of choosing the Yamanaka Clan. Please remember that the Yamanaka Clan is a Non-elemental Chakra Clan.
Clan Overall Description and HistoryEdit
The members of this clan specialise in mind-centred techniques which makes them experts at intelligence gathering and espionage. They have also displayed sensory abilities and their techniques include transferring consciousness, reading minds and communicating telepathically.
The Yamanaka clan has a special relationship with the Akimichi and Nara Clan For generations, members of these three families have formed an "Ino–Shika–Chō Trio", named after the first part of the names of the members. The Yamanaka members are the "Ino" in the trio. To strengthen the unity between the three clans, a member of the Sarutobi Clan will give them special earrings to present to each generation head when they are promoted to chunin after which they will swear their oaths. The earrings also symbolise that they are considered adults by their respective clans.
- Hair is normally brown or red but on occasion a child will be born with white or blonde hair.
- Eyes can be blue or orange in color
- Height they tend to be patiet in size
- Skin Colour is paler then most
- Eager to learn
- Kind Hearted
- Not easy to anger.
- Superior Intelligence
- Superior Ninjutsu
- Inferior Taijutsu
- Inferior Strength
- No Clan Kekkei Genkai
- Ninjutsu: Mind-Body Capture Technique
- Ninjutsu: Yamanaka_Clan_Telepathy
- Ninjutsu: Mind Derangement Technique
- Ninjutsu: Mind Confusion Technique
- Ninjutsu:Mind-Body Interogation Technique
- Exceptionally smart clan, known to possess the capability to perform their Clan Jutsu on a large scale and in early life can even succeed in branching out into Taijutsu, Medical Jutsu or Fuinjutsu.
Recent Clan HistoryEdit
- The Yamanaka Clan since Naruto's death have reasonably spread out, but keep themselves mostly in the area or surrounding the Land of Fire, including the lands of Tea, Wind and Rain.